The Stealth Mouse is the world's finest mouse, developed especially for mapping.
- Pick the original Stealth 1 Mouse (S1), the Stealth 2 Mouse (S2), the smaller Stealth 3 Mouse (S3) or the brand new Stealth 4 (S4)
- Comfortable grip and ergonomic design to reduce fatigue
- 10 High quality Swiss-made buttons rated at 10 million cycles
- Up to 32 functions (application dependent)
- High Resolution Z-Wheel
- Optical Mouse Mechanism provides fast, high-resolution, and accurate pointing, and eliminates cleaning problems
- S4 Mouse joysticks for faster motion and application specific features
- Design protected by US Patent Nos. D457884, D615980 and 8648804
- Made in USA
- FCC Mark and CE Mark Approved
The Stealth Hand Wheels / Foot Pedals for mapping
- Mouse or Hand Wheels, or choose both!* Also, foot pedals available for use with mouse.*
- High quality steel construction: Hand wheels, foot disk and three foot pedals.
- High resolution encoders for precision movement.
- Compatible with Stealth Mouse.
*Selected application software only.
Six interface standards for use with most application software.
- V-Type - USB version of Immersion Softmouse® 3D Mouse Compatible with up to 20 functions. USB connector and Virtual Com Port.
- Z-Type - USB version with Stealth protocol. Supports up to 32 functions.
- U-Type - USB HID system mouse version. Also, see N-Type above.
- S-Type - USB Virtual Com Port version with Stealth protocol. Supports up to 32 functions. (Older version available with Com port and external power supply. Not recommended.)
- N-Type - USB HID System mouse, but buttons can be read only from game port interface. Provides 10 independent buttons.
- E-Type - Older version of V-Type mouse with COM port and external power supply. Not recommended.
The Stealth Mouse works with the following products, and many more:
- ALL software supporting the Immersion Softmouse is compatible with the Stealth E-Mouse and I-Mouse versions
- ALL software supporting the 3D Puck is compatible with the Stealth Serial version